The Deshler Scholarship
The renamed William K. Deshler Education Center at EC’s corporate office is another way in which the company has recognized the leadership and educational values he instilled in the company.
“This award also recognizes EC employees for their loyalty and dedicated work – the bedrock of any successful enterprise,” shared one of the Deshler’s family members.
Please join us in congratulating the winners of the 2017 William K. Deshler Award:
- Rebecca Bartholomew, daughter of Boyd Bartholomew. Rebecca will be studying Nursing at the University of Portland.
- Scott Dean, son of Michael LaChance. Scott will be studying Business and Spanish at Central Washington University.
- Tucker Kaus, son of David Kaus. Tucker will be studying Engineering at Portland Community College.
- Samuel Miller, son of Randall Miller. Samuel will be studying Computer Information Systems at Portland Community College.
- Vy Nguyen, daughter of Trung Nguyen. Vy will be studying BioHealth Sciences-Pharm at Oregon State University.
- Heather Rondfeldt, daughter of Stanley Rondfeldt. Heather will be studying at the Tacoma Community College.
- Rachel Ward, daughter of Larry Blake. Rachel will be studying Occupational Therapy at Portland Community College.
This company-wide program is for the dependent children of EC Electric and Power Systems West employees, inclusive of all offices, branches, and the field. This is the tenth year of this program established to honor Bill (William) and his contributions as a leader of EC Company.
For more information about the Deshler Scholarship click HERE.
To apply for the Deshler Scholarship please click HERE.